The table and sofas in the van can have extenders added to allow a wider seating arrangement;
The table top can be moved along the wall bar to locate the table - closer to children / further away for larger adults.
The table top can be lowered, and the cushions arranged to become a roomy double bed.
To extend the sofas
1. Pull out both the back and the base frame extensions on each of the sofas.
2. Fit the extensions cushions into the extension frames. Note that the cushions are located in the big cupboard opposite the table.
To realign the table
Lift the table up on an upward angle so the 'teeth' that are hanging on the wall rail are released. Slide the table to the desired place and lower the table back down. The teeth will hold the table in place.
To make up the bed
1. Lift the table up on an upward angle so the 'teeth' that are hanging on the wall rail are released. Reach down the leg to the join half way up; press the button in and bend the leg up to a 90 degree angle under the table.
2. Lift the table off the upper rail and then hook over the lower rail (again on an angle until it is in the correct location between the 2 benches - then lower the table for the teeth to hold it in place.
3. Rearrange the cushions, starting with putting the 'seat' cushions meeting together on top of the table in the middle. Then lower the 'back' cushions into the gap between the wall and the 'seat' cushions.
You can also add the 'extension' cushions.